“Do I want to work privately or in a club?”
Either situation you are independent and responsible for your own taxes.
It can be incredibly daunting making your decision to enter the Sex Industry especially when you have no idea of what to expect.
The work environment you choose should reflect the style of how you would like to operate your business and how you would like to be treated.
Are you best suited to a club environment or working alone?
There are advantages and disadvantages of both.
Here are some things to consider when making your choice, but most importantly is to phone around and ask questions and do not settle for what you are not happy with.
Working Privately Out Of My Own Premises
- You will need to find premises that you feel safe and secure to be working from
- Do you want potential clients popping in at any hour without a booking?
- You will need to design and place your own advertising, promote yourself and build a client base
- You will have to budget for all of your expenses, advertising, rent etc in advance
- Your clients will expect a clean, healthy and discreet environment with fresh linen towels, linen etc
- You will have to arrange eftpos and credit card facilities to maximize options for your clients and business
- I will have to have security procedures in place in the likely event of drunken or undesireable clientele making bookings
- You will have to be able to manage people in an appropriate manner if you choose to allow alcohol consumption and have the skills to ascertain if somebody is potentially under the influence of anything that could cause a problem.
- I can work my own hours, but must work enough to support my business
You may earn potentially higher hourly rate, but how much can you mange on your own, how much effort is required and how much will it cost you?
- You will be offered a platform on which to advertise your services
- I will have a guaranteed base of pre screened clientele
- Some clubs pay for all of your promotion and advertising
- You will potentially be working in stylish, clean surroundings
- You will get to meet clients prior to your actual booking face to face
- You will have comradery, and gain experience from other experienced ladies
- You will be working a in discreet, safe and secure location
- You will be able to interact with many potential customers
- Any disgruntled customers are handled by club management
- You will have to abide by the rules of the club, as do clients!
- You will have to show up for set shifts and hours arranged with the club
- You will have to pay the clubs fees for working on their premises (if any)
Simply put, you just turn up for work and the club takes care of the rest. You arrive with a positive attitude and relax into a well organised and structured environment where everything is taking care of for you.